Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guild team work idea.

4 posters

Go down

New guild team work idea. Empty New guild team work idea.

Post  Alexie Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Ok here it is, my latest idea, still i dont know if i will apply it since its really new thing and might lead to conflicts or something.
Sometime ago i suggested that everyone of us above the rank Member, should be mentor to the people bellow that rank (including members itself ). This would work in a simple way, everyone would choose someone from lower ranks, and would help them. Only in a maximum ratio of 1:2 (1 mentor per 2 newbies). This "help" would include not only make them understand how to play their class, tactics of raids, but also guild rules, master their role on a party, help them get their gear, etc. Of course this would affect the newbie and the mentor's DKP too. I was thinking like, whatever he loses you lose half of it. and you win half of the DKP they won during every raid that you 2 are together.

This would be beneficial everyone :

1) you, because you get a new friend, plus you get to know him/her. Also you win bonus DKP.
2) The student, since he is being helped.
3) The guild cuz we would get a new experienced player.

Also, mentors would only "teach" students of their department, things they would know for sure.

Of course, if your student dont work , and dont play, you should talk with your GM's so we can change it. Same goes for the student, if your mentor doesnt help you and doesnt explain you what he needs to, you can contact GM's about this problem

So what you think about this idea ? I would like some comments i came up with this few days ago during random talk with blackened and mindless.

<3

ps: sorry for english you know im no good Cool
Alexie
Alexie
Admin

https://legacy.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

New guild team work idea. Empty Re: New guild team work idea.

Post  DarkWizzard Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:07 pm

lol i'm 7th kyu sempai IRL and now in game too ihihihhi my student gonna do a loooooooot of pushups Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
DarkWizzard
DarkWizzard
Guild Member

http://www.gamingconsortium.org

Back to top Go down

Post  NinahDaniela Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 pm

It is a good ideia! Very Happy

i'm not a good teacher but i can try xD ...but i think i still have a loot to learn Razz
NinahDaniela
NinahDaniela
Guild Member

https://legacy.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Yep, a nice idea Smile Waiting to see if i get anyone as student or mby as teacher :O
Anyway i hope it works nice, atleast it is a good idea Smile

Cold
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down